My first go at a TTT list was almost a bust, but after searching all of my GoodReads shelves, these are the only 8 books that I have read or what to read with colors in the titles.
- Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- I am slightly terrified to read this book because holy moly is it a long one, but I super want to and I am so interested in this story.
- Chain of Gold – Cassandra Clare
- Oh look, a book that I am no where near close to reading. I challenged myself to catch up on all of Cassie Clare’s works by the end of 2020 and I don’t see myself finishing this challenge but I’m still up for this one.
- Twice in a Blue Moon – Christina Lauren
- I finished this one in 2020 and enjoyed the first half of the book but the second lacked a whole bunch. The cover is still gorgeous though.
- Dragonfly in Amber – Diana Gabaldon
- I’m considering amber a color because it’s the second thing that comes to mind when I read the word. (The first is the lovely @Amberinoface).
- The Red Badge of Courage – Stephen Crane
- Pretty sure this book was made for this TTT. I finished this book for a class in 2019 and sat through many lectures on color theory for this novel.
- The Masque of the Red Death – Edgar Allen Poe
- Another one made for this time. I absolutely love this story.
- Sisters Red – Jackson Pearce
- Red riding hood retelling? Haven’t read or thought about this one in ages! But I do remember loving the sisterly relationship in this one.
Top 10 Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.