Culling physical shelves is always nice, but I never realized the same is true of digital shelves. While my GoodReads has been a hot mess express for the longest time, my Kindle and Audible shelves have recently become disheveled as well. Lately, I haven’t had much patience for a physical book (I dearly wish this changes soon). I’ve been trying to finish the audiobooks for which I also own a physical copy of the book, while also knocking out as many series off my TBR as possible for the year. So, here’s a list of started physical series that I have both the audio and physical versions:
(I have edited the descriptions to be major spoiler free).
- I slogged through Dragonfly in Amber, and honestly I’m not sure how Voyager is going to go for me. I do really love the TV show, and had to push through season 2 of that as well. Season 5 has got to be my favorite season so far. So, fingers crossed I can finish this book and hopefully want to move on to the next. If not, this one’s gonna have to be the series ender for me… at least, in book form.
- I would absolutely love to finish the Mistoborn trilogy this year. This cast of characters has my heart, and I think this was a great introduction to Sanderson for me. Hopefully, I can finish this one and move on to Elantris in 2021.
- I love Elena Ferrante’s writing. Please, please, please, pick up the first book, My Brilliant Friend. Please.
- I’ve had this series on my TBR for the LONGEST time. It’s time to go. But first, a re-read of 1-4. again. Because I am horrible at commitment. Uggghh
- Again, this is another series that I’m not sure that I’m going to actually finish. I enjoyed parts of the writing style in the first book, but the constant drifting did kind of grate on me after a while. I think that this world is super interesting and I think I’m going to try and push through this book and maybe book three and then make my decision.
As always, I’m open to buddy reading, so if you would also like to read any of these books feel free to contact me! @xLeah2k13 on Twitter.